Clean Earth Systems stocks granular absorbents, absorbent booms, pads, socks and rolls for quick spill clean up. Absorbents are available in either clay or cellulose (non-incinerable) based products.
OIL-DRI® Universal Pads should be a part of every spill control plan. These bonded pads are reinforced with cover stock for extra durability to handle both aggressive and and non-aggressive leaks and spills. Strong bonded layers allow fluid to spread through the material quicker for the best absorption rate.
- Eliminates Guesswork – Can be used on all liquids including acids and bases and unknown liquids
- Superior Retention – Holds liquids in
- Durable – Bonded for strength, will not tear apart in normal conditions
- Incinerable – Reduces disposal cost
- Use in spill control plan
- Contain non-agressive and aggressive fluid leaks
- Prevent spills from spreading on the floor
Dimensions: 15″ x 18″
Bales/Pallet: 42 (Medium) or 30 (Heavy)
Style: Gray sock skin filled with recycled cellulose
|15″ x 18″||Medium Weight Universal Pad||Gray||100||42||8 lbs.|
|15″ x 18″||Heavy Weight Universal Pad||Gray||100||30||18 lbs.|